Information for participants
All participants are encouraged to submit a 2 pages contribution describing the topic of their PhD, their current ongoing research lines or exploring novel or controversial ideas for innovation in the topics of the summer school. These papers will be assigned to experts that will provide feedback to participants during the summer school (see the program for 6th October).
The format of the contribution is:
- Sample pdf file:
- Latex (recommended):
Proceedings will be published and assigned an ISBN. They will be shared under CC-BY-4.0 licence in an open repository (will be announced soon), so authors must make sure they have the rights to agree to this licence.
- MENHIR member registration: 0€ for ESRs who have been or plan to be on secondment for the MENHIR project
- Reduced registration for students of the institutions of ARQUS Alliance and the MENHIR project : 80€
- ARQUS: universities of Bergen, Granada, Graz, Leipzig, Lyon, Padova and Vilnius.
- MENHIR: universities of Basque Country, Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli", Granada, Ulster; and Action Mental Health, Intelligent Voice and GLOBIT.
- Standard registration: 150€
- From 7th to 30th September
- Maximum number of participants: 20
Three scholarships will be granted to cover the registration fee for the 3 applicants that, according to the organizing committee, best reflect the multidisciplinary nature of the summer school in their 2 page contributions.
There are only 20 positions available, we will process requests in chronological order.
Please fill out the following form. After that, you will receive a confirmation email with payment details and the optional submission of the 2-pages description of your research topic.
Training Programme Chairs
David Griol, University of Granada, Spain
Kawtar Benghazi, University of Granada, Spain
Manuel Noguera, University of Granada, Spain
Ángel Ruiz-Zafra, University of Cádiz, Spain