MENHIR members Maurice Mulvenna and Jane Zheng from Ulster University are co-organizing the First International Workshop on Trustworthy AI for the Future of Risk Management (TAI-RM 2022) in Belfast on 14th June.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Novel theoretical achievements for TAI methodology.
- Novel developments for existing TAI techniques.
- Practical deployment of TAI within different domains: best practices and lessons learned.
- Reviews highlighting important challenges and open problems within TAI.
- Case studies of use response to TAI techniques and AI model outputs.
- Novel datasets for use within the TAI in application community.
- Discussion on industry areas where how best to leverage TAI moving forward.
- TAI related regulation description and enforcement.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 February 2022
Paper submission deadline: 01 March 2022
Paper acceptance notification: 01 April 2022
Camera-ready paper submission: 15 April 2022
Workshop: 14 June 2022
More info: https://computing.ulster.ac.uk/TAI-RM2022/